Friday, April 5, 2013

Some stuff accomplished...


In my homeschool this week...



I decided to let Alisha have "Spring Break" and I'm glad I did.  I was able to get all my lesson plans planned out for the last jaunt of the journey for this year.   I also was able to completely put Ryan's graduation plan written down so I would have a guide to go by.

At the first of the week, Alisha did work a little on her Botany.  She went outside and explored moss.  Monday she is going to look at it under the microscope.  



I'm so happy about....


One thing that I'm happy that I began again is utilizing things I already have.  I have Homeschool Tracker and  have probably since it first came out.  I thought it was time to get lesson plans entered into it again.  Also, I saw on a blog this week about Spelling City.  Well, I have been a member there for years and years and had totally forgotten about it.  So, I praise the Lord that I'm finally feel like I'm getting my homeschool and life back on track!

~~Happy Homeschooling~~









No comments:

Post a Comment