Saturday, April 6, 2013

Goals for 4/6/13-4/12/13

My Personal Goals:


  • Walk 2 miles at least 5 times
  • Read Bible Daily
  • Do menu plan
  • Do daily cleaning
  • Pay bills

Homeschool Goals:

Alisha:
  • Trail Guide--Do Week 1  (Columbus unit)
  • Teaching Textbooks--Do lessons 40-42 & Quiz 6 (Sheppard Software/Learning Games for Kids for Multiplication Review)
  • Essentials in Writing--Lesson 1, Lesson 2A&B
  • Spelling--Rod & Staff Lesson 1 plus Spelling City
  • Exploring God's Creation with Botany--Parts 2, 3, 4 ( I numbered the outline in the Notebook so I would not have to rewrite everything)
  • Learn to Draw with Zooki (Notgrass) Lesson 1 (I've had this book so long I don't even know if it is still in print)
  • Idaho State Notebook--Where's ID/Capital
  • Abeka Health (4th grade book)--pp. 4-11 & Skeleton worksheet off of Enchanted Learning/pp. 12-21
Ryan:

  • Essentials in Writing--Lesson 1
  • Teaching Textbooks--Lesson 1-5
  • Biology 101--Part 1--Introduction
  • History--2 Just the Facts Movies this week
  • Finish Fossils Book & Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment