Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hmmmmm...this week really didn't go as planned.....

This week didn't go as planned, but oh well...Monday is a new week!!!

Homeschool:

Not as much as I had hoped...here are a few things that were accomplished.

Alisha worked in here State Notebook--

We also got the microscope out to look at moss under it.  Well, we ended up looking at moss, sea monkeys, and every slide I had in the box!


I also worked and worked and worked on figuring out what I wanted in a planner.  I worked on the Homeschool Tracker and remembered why I haven't used it in years.  It really just isn't what I wanted.  So I went back to pen and paper.



Personal Life:

My Daughter turned 21 this week..I cannot believe I have a 21 year old.  Where have the years went?




Whitney's Birthday at the Casa de Ora



I'm so thankful for my family, our health, and all of the love in our home!  Thank you, Lord for being so good to me.

Another blessing was that I was able to get my Ipad.  It is a funny story.  The internet in our home was pathetic and we wanted to change it.  So, I called the company that I have the phone and DISH through.  Not knowing that if I bundled three items I got a $450 Apple gift card until the rep told me!!!!  YAHH!!!  It took about 3 months to finally get the gift card.  I purchased an Ipad Mini.  I'm trying to get use to it.

I'm praying hard that next week will be a more productive school week.!



The Ultimate Homeschool Blogroll

No comments:

Post a Comment