I have been struggling to get settled on a curriculum. I want to get settled for this upcoming school year. Plus, I want to finish this year with a bang. :) Through the years, there have been times that I've jumped ship on a curriculum just because I got bored. I have tried many different styles of curriculum. There have been times that I would go back to some curriculum that maybe I had started at the first of the year. Anyway, I want to start and finish with the same thing this coming school year. I feel that I've made some good choices for this upcoming year. However, I feel strongly to start with this last quarter with some changes.
I found Trail Guides to Learning Series--Paths to Exploration I'm actually excited. YAH (Happy Dance). I purchased the Columbus unit and going to use it finish this school year with Alisha. So, here is my plan for the last quarter of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment