Alisha (6th grade)
- Rod and Staff Spelling--Grade 6
- Teaching Textbooks Math 6
- Exploring Creation Elementary Science (Zoology I & Zoology II, maybe Human Anatomy--if the other two go fast--because Alisha LOVES science :) )
- Abeka Health
WordSmith Apprentice (still debating)--I know that the Trail Guide has writing in it but we may use something to do more targeted writing- Decided on Essentials in Writing...really excited to get this and get started!
Winston Grammar--finishing it up from 5th grade
- Biology 101 with workbook, plus Lab Book, Dissections & The Ocean Book with Guide (Wonders of Creation Series)
- The Weather Book/Guide
- The Fossils Book/Guide
- The Astronomy Book/Guide
- Chemistry 101 with workbook, plus Lab Book or Friendly Chemistry
- History--will be lots of DVD's plus writing projects and whatever else I feel he needs! lol
- Governement--Just the Facts DVD's plus projects & Am I Liberal, Conservative, or Just Confused & What Ever Happened to Justice
- Economics--I'm thinking about What ever Happened to Penny Candy
No comments:
Post a Comment